"The Cork Convention Bureau is a public-private partnership that promotes the Cork region as a destination for business tourism (meetings, incentives & conferences) and generates opportunities for those to come to Cork"
The Cork Convention Bureau, was established in 2007 to promote business tourism in the Cork region, is an initiative that brings together Cork City Council, Cork County Council, Irish Hotel Federation - Cork, Fáilte Ireland South West, Cork Airport Authority and Cork Chamber.
Cork Convention Bureau can help with practical supports and free of charge impartial advice to ensure the smooth running and success of your event.
Key Cork Convention Bureau services include:
- Sourcing suitable facilities and venues from amongst our list of members
- Supplier recommendations and introductions
- Co-ordinating site inspections, familiarisation and media visits
- Securing and organising civic receptions
- Social Programme and Itinerary preparations
- Inclusion in advertising and public relations campaigns
- Providing tourism literature for your delegates
As Irelands' second city, Cork has hosted many important conferences and events with great succes in the past and with the constrcution of the new Cork Events Centre at the former Beamish & Crawford brewery site in the heart of Cork City, there is even more scope to promote Cork to conference and convention organisers throughout Ireland, the UK and beyond.
Conferences held in Cork venues have proven to guarantee high delegate participation and satisfy all expectations.