23 June, 2016
Cork Convention Bureau will host its 4th annual Business Tourism Showcase, #KeepCorkMeeting, from 5pm – 8pm on the night of June 23rd in Cork County Hall.
There will be up to 50 exhibitors on the night showcasing the best of Cork’s Business Tourism offering; accommodation, unique Cork venues, activities, foods & drinks along with details of 'MeetinIreland' funding for international conferences/events and new products coming online for 2016.
As with previous events #KeepCorkMeeting will present unique interactive activities including, gourmet experiences, milking cows, competitions, cocktail making, chocolate garden, pizza making, whiskey, cider & brandy tasting, spa treatments, to name but a few!
#KeepCorkMeeting is invite only and offers a great opportunity for businesses and organisations in Cork to sample the best of Cork’s Business Tourism product and discover a host of new ideas all under one roof.
Brook Food Services will be serving a TasteCork menu on the evening highlighting Cork artisan producers including Frank Hederman, Tom Durcan Meats, Bluebell Fall’s Cheese & Green Saffron Spices.
There will be loads of great prizes with all attendees being entered into a draw, to be made on Monday June 27th:
- 6 month single membership to Sanovitae Health & Fitness Club at Clarion Hotel Cork
- Espa Spa Experience at Maryborough Hotel & Spa
- 1 nights’ accommodation and 14 nights car parking at Cork International Hotel
- Dinner for 2 at Carrigaline Court Hotel
- Archery Lesson for 2 & Afternoon Tea at the Macdonald Kinsale Hotel & Spa
- One night bed & breakfast in a luxury manor suite at Castlemartyr Resort for 2 people with breakfast and dinner in the Bell Tower Restaurant
- Overnight in a newly launched executive room at Clayton Hotels Silver Springs, to include Table D’hote dinner and full Vitality breakfast for 2
- 2 night stay B&B in the Fitzgerald's Woodlands Hotel in Adare
- Family stay (2 adults & 2 children) at the Celtic Ross Rosscarbery for 2 nights B&B with dinner on one night, a family pass to Smuggler’s Cove Adventure Centre & a family pass to the Lagoon Activity Centre
- 1 full day boardroom hire for 10 pax (with refreshments) at The River Lee
- One night stay for 2 people in either Fota Island Resort or The Kingsley including full Irish breakfast and passes for the thermal suite
- 2 night stay with UCC Campus Acommodation in a 3 bedroom apartment for use in Summer 2016 or Summer 2017
- Spot prizes for the Cornstore and Coqbull
- 55 minute treatment of choice at the Escape Spa in the Imperial Hotel followed by afternoon tea in Seventy Six on the Mall
- Chefs table with tasting menu for 2 at Greenes
- Deluxe wkd for 2 in the Charleville Park Hotel bridal suite with afternoon tea and bubbly
- Sunday lunch for 4 at the Radison BLU Little Island
- Corporate dinner for 4 at Cork Racecourse
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for 2 at Rochestown Park Hotel
- 1 nights B&B in any Talbot hotel
Full list of exhibitors:
An Excellent Choice Catering
Atlantic Sea Kayaking
Charleville Park Hotel
Clarion Hotel, Cork
Clayton Hotel Silver Springs
Cork Airport Hotel
Cork International Hotel
Cork Convention Bureau
Fernhill House Hotel
West Cork Garden Trail
Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods
Hayfield Manor Hotel
Longueville House Beverages
Oriel House Hotel
Rochestown Park Hotel
St Peters & Filter Cork
The Radisson Blu
The River Lee
Titanic Experience Cobh
A big thank you to our Stakeholders and Members and to Cork County Council for their support of #KeepCorkMeeting & Cork Convention Bureau.